Given the growing uneasiness about traditional advertising, and rising faith in user generated
products reviews, it is important for marketers and advertisers to understand
social media. You need to measure the effectiveness of your campaigns, identify valuable
feedback offered by consumers on social media services, and see who's engaging with your
products and brands. You also want to get geo-demographic information to see how well
your campaigns, products and brands are being received, and understand your target
Sysomos enhances your campaigns with tools to monitor, measure and understand their impact and success. With Sysomos MAP, in-depth and real-time searches can be conducted to see what's happening within the social media landscape, and, as important, make any necessary changes on the fly to give your campaigns a better chance of success.
We let you see how much buzz is being generated by a specific campaign, product or brand, and any viral campaigns that emerge. You can drill down into geo-demographic data to see the major conversations and the key influencers making them happen. If, for example, you want to see the amount of activity created by 25-to-39-year-old women in California around a particular campaign or product, Sysomos provides this kind of granular data.
Sysomos lets you:
- Understand the target consumer demographic, it's sentiment and behaviour over time
- Measure the buzz, segmented by region, age, gender, and profession
- Follow main discussion topics and themes around your brand
- Monitor valuable product feedback and consumer complaints posted online
- Quantify the sentiment and impact
- Compare issues and competitors across many dimensions historically and identify current trends
- Adjust and shape your strategy based on real-time feedback for your campaigns