Social Media Monitoring for Public Relations
Your clients are increasingly interested in using social media to do communications,
marketing and sales initiatives. You need effective and high-quality tools to monitor,
measure and understand what's being said about their products and brands within blogs,
social networks, microblogging services, forums, video sites, wikis and major news
You also need tools to help clients with crisis situations, reputation management and measurement, social media monitoring, assessing the effectiveness of communication strategies, and measuring the connection between press releases and news coverage with social media activity. Our tools help you identify and engage with influential bloggers and key opinion makers online.
Sysomos provides public relations agencies with a powerful set of analytic tools to access billions of conversations - both historical and real-time. We deliver the insight and intelligence that let public relations agencies leverage their expertise to provide clients with best-of-breed service, including valuable and actionable reports using Sysomos' graphics and data.
With Sysomos, public relations agencies can effectively measure the Five W's: what, when, where, who and why.
Sysomos lets you:
- Manage reputation
- Track reach and spread of your messages and press releases
- Handle crisis situations
- Continuously monitor conversations
- Identify and reach out to key bloggers and influencers
- Spot emerging trends, discussions themes and topics
- Access detailed metrics for buzz, popularity, share-of-voice, comparisons
- Measure sentiment and quantify impact
- Apply your domain expertise for your clients, based on our data