After having wonderful summits in both Raleigh and London, UK, we decided to take our Sysomos Summit to the Bay Area. We are eager to hear what strategies and insights will be shared by industry leading digital marketers from top brands and agencies. You might be asking yourself, should I attend? The quick answer is yes, but let me tell you why this is an event that you do not want to miss.
Let’s face it, we are all inundated with data from all social sources. Once we have it, a list of questions formulates on how we turn the data into something actionable or of value. We tend to ask ourselves the following:
- Now that we have the data, how can we make sense of it and adjust our strategies accordingly?
- How can we scale our efforts across social listening, engagement and analytics?
- How can we focus on what’s relevant for our brand and turn insights into action?
If this sounds familiar to you, then you will want to join us in San Francisco on September 26 as we will be tackling questions like these and more.
If I still haven’t convinced you, let me go one step further into what you can expect from our day of discovery. We’ve got a stellar lineup of keynote speakers and panelists, who each have extensive experience in digital marketing from both enterprise businesses and agencies. Our keynote speakers include Kathleen Fetters with First Republic Bank, Rick Reed with Intel, and Noam Cadouri with Reddit. Topics covered include:
- How Listening to Social Media Conversations Can Inform Your Business Strategy and More – Kathleen Fetters, First Republic Bank
- Protecting The Brand Through Effective Online Monitoring & Response – Rick Reed, Intel
- Marketers Guide to Reddit for Consumer Insights – Noam Cadouri, Reddit
Additionally, we will have other sessions bringing the likes of Google, Deloitte, W2O, BlogHer, Lewis Pulse, Walton Isaacson, and Socialand to the stage. Our panels are upbeat and informative, while our case studies offer a firsthand look at what turning insights into action looks like so you can walk away with tangible best practices that you can put in place when you get back to the office.
Sysomos Summit San Francisco is free for all to attend. Simply fill out the registration form. From there all that’s left is to book your travel or jump on a cable car to join us September 26 at The St. Regis San Francisco. We look forward to seeing you there!